GMO - Personal Training

Moderator: SharksGM

MartyFromOTTAWA

GMO - Personal Training

Post by MartyFromOTTAWA »

Hmm, I have a question:

What "Personal Training" refers to in the Manage Training section?
Commish Bub(NYR)

Re: GMO - Personal Training

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

There is a "personal training" setting in the actual EHM game. I think it means the amount of focus on strength and endurance, rather than on-ice or special teams skills.
MartyFromOTTAWA

Commish Bub(NYR) wrote:There is a "personal training" setting in the actual EHM game. I think it means the amount of focus on strength and endurance, rather than on-ice or special teams skills.
I'm not talking about the % sections (my bad), but where you have to assign coaches.
Commish Bub(NYR)

Ah, that's a good question.

Beats me, tho.
AP21 (ARZ)

Post by AP21 (ARZ) »

On a slightly related note, there is a problem with GM Office's "Manage Training" section. I can edit the percentages, but not the coaches. Whenever I assign a different coach to one of the categories and click "Submit NHL/AHL Changes", the initial coaches reappear. Is this another one of those "ARZ/PHO" bugs?
Commish Bub(NYR)

It appears to be a general problem, as the same thing happens for me.
Calgary.Flames

Post by Calgary.Flames »

Commish Bub(NYR) wrote:It appears to be a general problem, as the same thing happens for me.
It works fine for me.
AP21 (ARZ) wrote:"Submit NHL/AHL Changes"
Just so we're clear, those are two seperate buttons. You also need to press the OK button after submitting your changes.

MartyFromOTTAWA wrote:Hmm, I have a question:

What "Personal Training" refers to in the Manage Training section?
I can't tell, but I always assumed it was one of PP or PK since they're the ones that don't appear in GMO. "Special Team" and "Personal Training" are probably the in-game "Power Play" and "Penaly Kill".
Then again, it bothers me that they're not in the same order as in-game, like "General On-Ice Training".

One thing that would solve this problem... and others, would be to give 99 across the board to all staff members.
MartyFromOTTAWA

Calgary.Flames wrote: One thing that would solve this problem... and others, would be to give 99 across the board to all staff members.
Oh yeah
Dallas Stars GM

Post by Dallas Stars GM »

I wanted to replace Brett Hull with Guy Carbonneau on special teams training (NHL), chose him , confirmed him and clicked OK and there is always Brett Hull and not Carbonneau, no matter how many times I do it. Can somebody please, put Carbonneau to take care of special teams training (NHL) Dallas Stars, please? Thanks.
STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2020, 2022
TorontoGM

Post by TorontoGM »

You aren't the only one having this problem.

I guess anyone who's having the issue can just send a PM with instructions until it's dealt with?
Edmonton Mike

Post by Edmonton Mike »

Calgary.Flames wrote:One thing that would solve this problem... and others, would be to give 99 across the board to all staff members.
This man speaks the truth.
Jon Merrill
1992-2021
AP21 (ARZ)

Post by AP21 (ARZ) »

I've been disappointed by the free agent staff process in each of the past two offseasons. I could think of several ways to improve it, but it probably wouldn't be worth the trouble. Go ahead and give 99 to everyone, just not to Michel Therrien.
Panther

Post by Panther »

Hit refresh.
If still, again and refresh.
Do until it makes fix.
Panther

Post by Panther »

Any way I can request to make my "Personal Trainer" and "Special Teams" or PK and PP coach Daniel Dore?
Do you guys do that manually or how does that work here?
Calgary.Flames

Post by Calgary.Flames »

GMO > Manage Training
Panther

Post by Panther »

What I'm saying is it isn't working for me and I want to know if anyone changes that directly.
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

Panther wrote:What I'm saying is it isn't working for me and I want to know if anyone changes that directly.
There has been issues with this in the past. You can personal message Bub or myself with instructions you would like to have entered.

You can access a page like this, correct?

http://www.ehechockey.com/images/roster.gif
Most recent file here.
Panther

Post by Panther »

Correct

Aside question, how do I get my underagers to the AHL? I assumed there was a button like with AHL-NHL recall/send down but not sure how that works.
AnaheimGM

Post by AnaheimGM »

Panther wrote:Correct

Aside question, how do I get my underagers to the AHL? I assumed there was a button like with AHL-NHL recall/send down but not sure how that works.
Just tell the underager you want to put in Ahl in the "official waiver thread".
AP21 (ARZ)

Post by AP21 (ARZ) »

AP21 (ARZ) wrote:On a slightly related note, there is a problem with GM Office's "Manage Training" section. I can edit the percentages, but not the coaches. Whenever I assign a different coach to one of the categories and click "Submit NHL/AHL Changes", the initial coaches reappear. Is this another one of those "ARZ/PHO" bugs?
This problem still hasn't been resolved.

Attack, Defense, Goalie and Physical work fine.
On-Ice, Special Teams and Personal Training do not.

Return to “GM Memos and General Chatter”