Mushi Bonjour Hello again

Moderator: SharksGM

Panther

Mushi Bonjour Hello again

Post by Panther »

Sorry I went away. I'd like to return if that's okay.
flyergp21

Re: Mushi Bonjour Hello again

Post by flyergp21 »

Give him one of those orphan teams.
Capital Gains

Post by Capital Gains »

Screw you Wyatt.
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

You get bonus points for writing articles but lose many more for leaving before the season began.

I'm torn between offering you Ottawa, who is potentially redeemable, or foisting Minnesota upon you, since they might be irredeemable.
Calgary.Flames

Post by Calgary.Flames »

And you lost even more points for leaving without saying shit.

We'll take you back but if you ever do that again I'm going to personally track you down and cross check you so hard with my old Titan hockey stick that you're going to wish you hadn't.
JetsGM

Post by JetsGM »

Calgary.Flames wrote:And you lost even more points for leaving without saying shit.

We'll take you back but if you ever do that again I'm going to personally track you down and cross check you so hard with my old Titan hockey stick that you're going to wish you hadn't.
This is all facts... still have the scar across my back from when I had left previously.

... welcome back man!
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

What's the traditional Quebecois penance ritual? Slash yourself in the back 20 times while screaming tabarnak, then toss a bowl of poutine over your shoulder and into the St. Lawrence?
Calgary.Flames

Post by Calgary.Flames »

Throwing poutine away is straight up blasphemy.
Even writing about it could get you in trouble.
Capital Gains

Post by Capital Gains »

Calgary.Flames wrote:And you lost even more points for leaving without saying shit.

He lives in Colorado.
Bernyhawks

Post by Bernyhawks »

Calgary.Flames wrote:Throwing poutine away is straight up blasphemy.
Even writing about it could get you in trouble.
Lol mon gros porc! Lache la friture!
Panther

Post by Panther »

SharksGM wrote:You get bonus points for writing articles but lose many more for leaving before the season began.

I'm torn between offering you Ottawa, who is potentially redeemable, or foisting Minnesota upon you, since they might be irredeemable.
I stopped logging in every day at the 20-25 game mark because this is a one-day-sim league so there's nothing to do for weeks at a time.
But if that's how you feel then just forget about it. Life happens, you need get over that.
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Panther wrote:
SharksGM wrote:You get bonus points for writing articles but lose many more for leaving before the season began.

I stopped logging in every day at the 20-25 game mark because this is a one-day-sim league so there's nothing to do for weeks at a time.
But if that's how you feel then just forget about it. Life happens, you need get over that.
I don't need to do anything. Now do you want a new team or not?
Dallas Stars GM

Post by Dallas Stars GM »

STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2020, 2022
TorontoGM

Post by TorontoGM »

If we're voting, my vote is no.

Return to “GM Memos and General Chatter”