WILD one

Moderator: SharksGM

The-Boss-GM

WILD one

Post by The-Boss-GM »

The Minnesota Wild are pleased to announce the hiring of new GM Alex Belsky.

"We are hoping for some fresh ideas in the front office and we hope {Alex's} experience and vast breadth of Hockey Knowledge will help make Minnesota an EHEC cup contender in the immediate future" were the comments from press secretary Guy Gateau at the podium yesterday.

Belsky had previous GM experience with one of the original Eastside Leagues "EHL" where he took the scrappy Toronto Maple Leafs within one period of winning the Stanley Cup back in 2004. He is know for having an open-door policy and is willing to hear any proposal which will improve his team.

National media was in an outcry at the timing of this announcement citing it was a major distraction from the upcoming SuperBowl but local Minnesotans couldn't be more pleased.
Calgary.Flames

Re: WILD one

Post by Calgary.Flames »

Awesome. Welcome in our league.
That kind of enthusiasm is great and I hope your tenure lives up to that first post.

I'm Julien, I do stuff around here so if you have any questions feel free to get in touch.
SharksGM
Site Admin

Re: WILD one

Post by SharksGM »

I do prefer the alternate universe where the Leafs won the 2004 cup. Fuck the fuckin' Flyers.

By the way, if you want your news posts to show up on the front page of the ice (which I really will give a makeover when I find the time), check out the Press Box link in your GM office:

http://www.ehechockey.com/pressbox.php?teamid=15

(Replace teamid with your own teamid if you're not the Minnesota GM.)

Return to “GM Memos and General Chatter”