New Tampa Bay Lightning GM

Moderator: SharksGM

SharksGM
Site Admin

New Tampa Bay Lightning GM

Post by SharksGM »

Admittedly I would've preferred not to have to do this, but we had a good applicant with plenty of EHM experience and I felt it was important to give the Bolts a good chance to add to their storied history, so:

Please welcome Guillaume Jalbert as the new GM of the Tampa Bay Lightning. He comes via referral from Marty (OTT), so he ought to be a good one.
TB_GM

Re: New Tampa Bay Lightning GM

Post by TB_GM »

Hello !

As MrShark writes, my name is Guillaume Jalbert, you can call me Jalt.

I have been on the EHM league for a long (too) long haha. I'm glad to be able to join this league that my friend has been talking to me for a while.
I am aware that tampa has quite a significant history, so I will do my best to continue this history;)

ps1: I speak french so it's a little like my english is a bit archaic.

ps2: nobody touches Seguin

Hope giving you another defeat during the season!!
DetroitGM

Post by DetroitGM »

Welcome!

Guess my brief time as the league newbie is over. My, uh, reign was good while it lasted?
Vik (Habs)

Post by Vik (Habs) »

This feels all kinds of weird but welcome. Did Dan tell you the salary cap is considerably lower for you than it is for the rest of us until about February?
Dallas Stars GM

Post by Dallas Stars GM »

Big shoes to fill.

What do you mean by saying "hoping to give you another defeat next season"?
Anyway.

Welcome to the league Jalt.
STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2020, 2022
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Vik (Habs) wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:29 pm This feels all kinds of weird but welcome. Did Dan tell you the salary cap is considerably lower for you than it is for the rest of us until about February?
That's coming in the next newsletter, along with the selection of new simmers based on prior regular season point totals.
Vik (Habs)

Post by Vik (Habs) »

SharksGM wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:59 pm
Vik (Habs) wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:29 pm This feels all kinds of weird but welcome. Did Dan tell you the salary cap is considerably lower for you than it is for the rest of us until about February?
That's coming in the next newsletter, along with the selection of new simmers based on prior regular season point totals.
I like the sound of that. Whoever finishes last gets rewarded with lottery odds and punished with simming duty.
PittsburghGM

Post by PittsburghGM »

Welcome to the league!
NYRNYRNYR

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

WELCOME WELCOME! Please feel free to trade everyone away and start that rebuild :P :P :P
TB_GM

Post by TB_GM »

what do you mean lol ?
Vik (Habs)

Post by Vik (Habs) »

TB_GM wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:38 pm
what do you mean lol ?
Justin (previous GM) always tried to bank as much cap space as he could during the season so he could load up at the deadline.

Return to “League Memos”