February 24, 2021

Moderator: SharksGM

IslandersGM

February 24, 2021

Post by IslandersGM »

A busier night for me - almost had a heart attack looking at the trades thread but I only had to enter the one..

Chicago - sorry - I missed the Waiver - meia culpa - but McF is on his way just a day late. I didn't wanna redo the sim I mean hey I got shut out by the Rangers - just what Isle fans wanted!

No suspensions or injuries tonight!

Devils and Nucks battle to a 4-4 draw in a hack and whack affair that would make the Hanson Bros proud.
I was on the PK with an overlap for almost 6 min with no goal against only to give up a 5v5 goal seconds after.

Canadians clean up in the Capital, Wintersota takes down Colorado with 2 goals 31 seconds apart, Buffalo gives it to the Bruins and the stars take down the Jets in a penalty filled affair.
For your save file click here!
https://ehec.pro/EHEC.zip
NYI GM
IslandersGM

Re: January 24, 2021

Post by IslandersGM »

I did have to edit Rubin's con in the trade.. make sure that saved properly. :shock:
NYI GM
AvalancheGM

Post by AvalancheGM »

Last games for Roslovic and Mason. Kassian spent his last 10 games in Colorado suspended. NHL debut for Altybarmakyan. Greenway responds well to the callup. Kielly with four points in his return to the AHL.

Brayden Point scored his first point in 20 games :shock:
The Colorado Avalanche - missing the playoffs every year since EHEC began
TBGM - Geoff

Post by TBGM - Geoff »

How come my trade with LA wasn't entered, but the trade with Ottawa was? Both occured on Monday afternoon.
SensGM

Post by SensGM »

The Habs are RED hot.
Unbeatable, again.
NYRNYRNYR

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

IslandersGM wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:32 am A busier night for me - almost had a heart attack looking at the trades thread but I only had to enter the one..

I didn't wanna redo the sim I mean hey I got shut out by the Rangers - just what Isle fans wanted!
As to the first part - I FEEL you brother, haha. I have so much love for the Sharks and Dan and I've only simmed for, what, a month or so, :lol: :lol:

As to the other - thanks! Scoring a handful is fine and all but we FINALLY got a save!!! HOORAY don't use them all up now Tuukka
IslandersGM

Post by IslandersGM »

TBGM - Geoff wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:47 am How come my trade with LA wasn't entered, but the trade with Ottawa was? Both occured on Monday afternoon.
I looked to see if there was some discussion and there was - because it's a bigger trade I wanted to make sure all parties of the TC had their say.
NYI GM
Bruins_GM

Post by Bruins_GM »

Hey, Byfield scored in his debut.
TBGM - Geoff

Post by TBGM - Geoff »

IslandersGM wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:18 pm
TBGM - Geoff wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:47 am How come my trade with LA wasn't entered, but the trade with Ottawa was? Both occured on Monday afternoon.
I looked to see if there was some discussion and there was - because it's a bigger trade I wanted to make sure all parties of the TC had their say.
Duly noted

Return to “2020-2021 EHEC Regular Season”