March 20, 2021

Moderator: SharksGM

NYRNYRNYR

March 20, 2021

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

Am I a hero for remembering to sim on the evening I promised I would? Who's to say... Well yes, yes I am.

Lots of games tonight so let's get to the action.

The Flyers whoop the Panthers to stay in contention. The Penguins edge the Blue Jackets and the Rangers no longer lead the division in what feels like a LONG time. The Playoff bound Blackhawks, Oilers, and Senators all get solid, easy wins. The 'yotes shut out the Stars. The Flames and Avalanche murder each other and yet somehow no one is injured. And finally the Sharks edge the Kings in a Western Conference juggernaut battle WITHOUT goals from Jeff Carter (though 2 assists...)
IslandersGM

Re: March 20, 2021

Post by IslandersGM »

I stop Toronto's 5 powerplays but still can't win - didn't even get a powerplay of our own.. someone paid the refs!
NYI GM
TorontoGM

Post by TorontoGM »

First Star Ansimov with a goal and an assist but still manages to finish -1 in just over 9 minutes of ice time. What a god
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

A solid (albeit narrow) road win against a tough divisional opponent? What is this, 2020?
AvalancheGM

Post by AvalancheGM »

Quite a PIM-fest for us and the Flames. Also, since when is their farm team as bad as Chicago's? Gunler, Stransky, Perbix all with five points. Five different players had two goals or more.
The Colorado Avalanche - missing the playoffs every year since EHEC began
NYRNYRNYR

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

AvalancheGM wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:39 am Quite a PIM-fest for us and the Flames. Also, since when is their farm team as bad as Chicago's? Gunler, Stransky, Perbix all with five points. Five different players had two goals or more.
CHI takes great pride in the different between his NHL club and the AHL one. The sheer distance is astounding.

Return to “2020-2021 EHEC Regular Season”