May 6, 2021

Moderator: SharksGM

SharksGM
Site Admin

May 6, 2021

Post by SharksGM »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

Game four of series one is an exciting back-and-forth between the Flyers and Habs, exchanging leads three times before Couturier ties it up at 3-3 midway through the second. Then... Spencer Knight and the Flyers fall apart in the third from the onslaught of Klim Kostin and Kenny Ryan, giving up three unanswered goals and giving us our second sweep of the playoffs (first this round, though my Sharks may not be far off). Sorry Aidan and congrats to Ty. Vik would be proud (shoulda stuck around one more season...)

Over in NYC, the Bolts start things off with Logan Shaw and alternate goals, ending with Kyle Connor's brilliantly-timed game-winner in the penultimate minute. Shots and play seemed even, though the Rangers went 0/2 with 7 shots on the PP compared to the Bolts' arguably perfect 0/0. Fair enough that the series is now tied at 2-2, giving us a second guaranteed game 6.
Gritty

Re: May 6, 2021

Post by Gritty »

Glad I can say I kept the presidents trophy curse alive at least... looking forward to next season
JetsGM

Post by JetsGM »

I've fiddled with the lines here and there but yep, I have not done much with this team - don't fix what ain't broke. Vik put a good one together.

Relieved to be through - was worried after that first round upset!
NYRNYRNYR

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

Well I held serve I suppose, and its a best of 3 where I have home ice. You can't beg for much more. Let's goooooooo boys

Return to “2020-21 EHEC Playoffs”