November 3, 2021

Moderator: SharksGM

JetsGM

November 3, 2021

Post by JetsGM »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

Another solid night for the home teams, going 4-1-1 on the evening. Carolina was primed to make it an undefeated night for the home teams, leading 3-1 over Washington part-way into the 2nd period before Washington stormed back scoring 4 unanswered goals to win 5-3.
Carter Hart wasn't satisfied with just the shutout in the Sharks 4-0 victory over the Devils, also registering an assist.
Tampa Bay and Pittsburgh went back and forth, eventually needing overtime where Jonas Siegenthaler (bless you) netted the winner just over a minute into the extra frame.
Elsewhere the Rangers beat up on the Jackets 5-1, while the Canadiens defeated the Islanders 4-1.
The Blackhawks and Kings settled for a 1-1 tie, as the goaltenders seem to be starting to get more comfortable around the league (well, some of them). The big news in this one was when Tyler Cuma took out LA's Aidan Muir for 3 weeks, which will garner him a 3-game suspension. I should also take this moment to point out that I believe there has been a suspension/injury in 5 of my 6 sims so far. I truly am Death. Fear Tuesdays and Wednesdays!

Admin Notes:
-input Jack Sadek signing to DAL
IslandersGM

Re: November 3, 2021

Post by IslandersGM »

JEEEEEEZ..

any chance of getting a bag skate in?
NYI GM
NYRNYRNYR

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

There we go boys. Big win, lets keep this up!
PittsburghGM

Post by PittsburghGM »

anywhere to post extra practice requests? seems like we need one with this start
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Alright, with that shutout, my goalies have crawled all the way up to 7th and 9th worst sv% in the league.

Otherwise, pretty good start from most of the skaters. Ian McCoshen and the second line could be doing better, but could also be the name of an indie band, probably folk-bluesy.
NYRNYRNYR

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

SharksGM wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:49 am Alright, with that shutout, my goalies have crawled all the way up to 7th and 9th worst sv% in the league.

Otherwise, pretty good start from most of the skaters. Ian McCoshen and the second line could be doing better, but could also be the name of an indie band, probably folk-bluesy.
Because you are doing well I feel I can ask this without any sting - JEFF CARTER HAS NO GOALS? Hope I'm not playing you when that guy breaks out
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

Kovalchuk has 1 and Scott Glennie has 3....mad world
Most recent file here.

Return to “2021-2022 EHEC Regular Season”