February 18, 2022

Moderator: SharksGM

SharksGM
Site Admin

February 18, 2022

Post by SharksGM »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

zzz

Some games happened, mostly it seems to ruin the stats of some overachieving goalies:

The Juuse was too loose for the Habs, giving up a late Sam Reinhart winner in Boston and failing to return in time to stop his empty-netter.
My own Chet Pickard tamed the Wild with a rare good game to regress to the mean and earn a victory over his own brother (when's the last time that happened?).
The Sens' bargain bin goalies were both roasted by the Flames, making 7 saves each while allowing a combined 7 goals.
The Stars blew a 3-1 lead, but a late Kaliyev goal against a shaky Fleury earned them an ugly win against the 'Yotes.
The Preds also blew a 3-1 lead in Detroit but failed to come back, melting down thoroughly in the third in the face of an unstoppable Ty Smith onslaught.
The Oil men tarred and, uh, de-feathered the Hawks. I Tippett my feathered hat to them.
No soup for Jack Campbell as he allows three Avalanche powerplay goals in a 5-4 thriller, the most regrettable being the, uh, Perbix game winner in the final minute of regulation.
Buck the Nucks, say the Ducks, on the back of Steve Mason's brick wall 11-save shutout effort.
DetroitGM

Re: February 18, 2022

Post by DetroitGM »

SharksGM wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:22 pm Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

The Preds also blew a 3-1 lead in Detroit but failed to come back, melting down thoroughly in the third in the face of an unstoppable Ty Smith onslaught.
I told you that Ty Smith was the key to my success! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
AvalancheGM

Re: February 18, 2022

Post by AvalancheGM »

Best game of Jack Perbix's young NHL career.

Did I push Justin into selling the farm with this win?
The Colorado Avalanche - missing the playoffs every year since EHEC began

Return to “2021-2022 EHEC Regular Season”