NYR / OTT

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

NYR Receives:
LAK 2022 3rd
OTT 2024 3rd
Jordan Greenway [81]

OTT Receives:
Jimmy Lodge [70]

NYR confirms. It seems like ages ago I sniped Jimmy from waivers because I sucked it up my first year in the league :D :D . Jimmy is the quintessential 3rd line C, and if he wasn't going UFA with a raise, I'd keep him for the future. But alas, OTT continues its insane spree to buy the cup (who can blame them with this East?) and while this isn't quite what I wanted for Jimmy, it's something, especially since I always seem to never have 3rd rounders. Oh and Greenway bc I had to bring a contract back, :lol:
SensGM

Re: NYR / OTT

Post by SensGM »

NYRNYRNYR wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:16 pm NYR Receives:
LAK 2022 3rd
OTT 2024 3rd
Jordan Greenway [81]

OTT Receives:
Jimmy Lodge [70]

NYR confirms. It seems like ages ago I sniped Jimmy from waivers because I sucked it up my first year in the league :D :D . Jimmy is the quintessential 3rd line C, and if he wasn't going UFA with a raise, I'd keep him for the future. But alas, OTT continues its insane spree to buy the cup (who can blame them with this East?) and while this isn't quite what I wanted for Jimmy, it's something, especially since I always seem to never have 3rd rounders. Oh and Greenway bc I had to bring a contract back, :lol:
Confirmed.
Getting a slight upgrade on Colborne IMHO.

Return to “Accepted Trades”