March 14, 2022

Moderator: SharksGM

SharksGM
Site Admin

March 14, 2022

Post by SharksGM »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

Pi day proves unfriendly to visitors, as the only road team to win is the Blues over the Islanders, though one could argue that Tobias Tornkvist won the day by beating up Puljujarvi twice and getting ejected shortly after inching his TOI slightly above half of his PIM. The Wings and Hawks managed ties against the 'Yotes and Leafs, respectively. The Bruins blew a three-goal third period lead, needing a last-minute powerplay to down the Pens in OT. The Bolts nearly did the same, but the Habs crucially allowed a third period goal of their own, denying them a chance in OT. On the other end, Vasilevski earned himself his (I presume first) Kings shutout against his old Canucks team. Finally, PHI's Hampus Lindholm earned himself a three-game vacation for smashing Adam Musil of the porcelain Sabres.
Gritty

Re: March 14, 2022

Post by Gritty »

I wish the only road team to win was the blues!
TBGM - Geoff

Post by TBGM - Geoff »

If my math is correct (and it usually is), that win makes Tampa the first team to clinch a playoff spot 8-)
AvalancheGM

Post by AvalancheGM »

Two apples, three shots, nine hits, seven takeaways, 4 PIMs, +2... a perfect 10 for Duncan Siemens.
The Colorado Avalanche - missing the playoffs every year since EHEC began

Return to “2021-2022 EHEC Regular Season”