March 31, 2022

Moderator: SharksGM

DetroitGM

March 31, 2022

Post by DetroitGM »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

Look at me, doing a sim before 1am! πŸ‘€ And it's a good thing too, because damn was it a doozy 😳

The Bruins decided to beat up on the Devils, Sam Reinhart leading the way with a goal and 3 assists, while Nicolas Hague recorded 3 assists. As per Boston tradition, they also played dirty, with Bowen Byram pulling a Brad Marchand, leaving Burmistrov out two weeks with a groin injury (2 games for Byram).

Ottawa and Minnesota each defeated Carolina and Colorado 3-1, nothing too special, while Winnipeg pulled out a victory over Toronto with just 17 seconds left in OT (it was 3-1 Toronto by the way πŸ˜›)

Over in Montreal the injuries continue this season - just as Glukhov returns from his long injury (as well as Matthias from his long suspension), Buffalo's Ryan MacInnis decided, with 5 seconds left in the game, that Jason Spezza needed a month long break. Welp πŸ™ƒ

And the night wasn't done either. The very next game, in what could be a first round preview, Tyler Seguin (of all people) spent 17 minutes in the box, twice being beaten up by a pair of Matthews (Tkachuk and Spencer) after he took Jordan Eberle out indefinitely. So that means two western playoff teams will be without their top scorers for quite a while πŸ™ƒ

What else do we have... well, Florida crushed the Rangers 6-1 and Laurent Dauphin somehow got a 10min misconduct alongside a 2min hooking penalty (who gets a misconduct for hooking?). Thankfully no injury on the play.

The Capitals joined Ottawa and Minnesota with a quiet 3-1 victory, Arizona completely shuts down the Blues (giving up only 11 shots and 0 goals), while the Isles' take advantage of a bad game from Price (4ga on 19 shots) and a great game from Lehtonen (2ga on 40 shots).

Sorry everyone! πŸ˜…
Edmonton Mike

Re: March 31, 2022

Post by Edmonton Mike »

See you next year boys!
Jon Merrill
1992-2021
Edmonton Mike

Post by Edmonton Mike »

There's a G named Chris Campoli on my team for some reason.
Jon Merrill
1992-2021
DetroitGM

Post by DetroitGM »

Edmonton Mike wrote: ↑Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:23 pm There's a G named Chris Campoli on my team for some reason.
It's an error caused by the fact that 37-year-old Chris Campoli (the defenceman) is on your AHL team and now has -1 fighting. It's fine in game, but the website script appears unable to account for it.
Edmonton Mike

Post by Edmonton Mike »

DetroitGM wrote: ↑Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:24 am
Edmonton Mike wrote: ↑Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:23 pm There's a G named Chris Campoli on my team for some reason.
It's an error caused by the fact that 37-year-old Chris Campoli (the defenceman) is on your AHL team and now has -1 fighting. It's fine in game, but the website script appears unable to account for it.
Any idea why he doesn't show in my GMO?
Jon Merrill
1992-2021
AvalancheGM

Post by AvalancheGM »

Oooof, the Habs just can't catch a break. Guess this is their come-uppance for daring to win the Cup last year.

Big thanks to Minnesota for helping us in our quest for another top 5 pick. Looks like the start of a feud between Power and Bokk - they scrapped once and roughed each other up twice.

The Eagles scored 11 goals and Morozov only had 3 points? The EHM late-season swoon is hitting him HARD. What a joke.
The Colorado Avalanche - missing the playoffs every year since EHEC began
JetsGM

Post by JetsGM »

AvalancheGM wrote: ↑Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:25 am Oooof, the Habs just can't catch a break. Guess this is their come-uppance for daring to win the Cup last year.
Yeah, sure am glad I didn't go in big at the trade deadline. The game seems to have decided there shall be no repeat chance. Hopefully we can still have a decent showing.
SensGM

Post by SensGM »

Crouse is finally back after his 25 games suspension yoohooooooo :twisted:

Return to β€œ2021-2022 EHEC Regular Season”