May 3, 2022

Moderator: SharksGM

DetroitGM

May 3, 2022

Post by DetroitGM »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

Well, I was up late anyway watching the NHL playoffs and that penguins v rangers game :shock: :shock: :shock: freaking incredible. Now let's look at our fun lil league results...

LA battles CHI in a close 3-2 contest, with Jay Bouwmeester showing that age and experience can still get the job done. [LA 2, CHI 1]

DAL is back to a blow out (is it just me? What's with my sims...), though to be fair, the shots were 22 to 22, so Jack Campbell has some 'splaining to do. [DAL 2, WPG 1]

Speaking of blow outs, its 6-3 SJS, but Dan looks at the shots and realizes Nedeljkovic had to face 10 more shots than his opponent despite 1/2 the goal total. A glimmer of hope at the goalie position? [SJS 2, EDM 1]

Another big win for Nashville 5-2 over ANA. A close contest on paper anyway, with a massive game from Bogosian. [NSH 2, ANA 1]
Apparently Nicholas broke the website / hacked it, so I'm trying to post the above on his behalf
SharksGM
Site Admin

Re: May 3, 2022

Post by SharksGM »

DetroitGM wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 12:35 am Apparently Nicholas broke the website / hacked it, so I'm trying to post the above on his behalf
spamhaus.org seemed to think either this server, or all of us individually, are guilty of sending emails without being authorized to do so by the authorities (?). Anyway, I disabled that check since we don't allow posting or even registration by randos.
NYRNYRNYR

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

DetroitGM wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 12:35 am
Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

Well, I was up late anyway watching the NHL playoffs and that penguins v rangers game :shock: :shock: :shock: freaking incredible. Now let's look at our fun lil league results...

LA battles CHI in a close 3-2 contest, with Jay Bouwmeester showing that age and experience ca itn still get the job done. [LA 2, CHI 1]

DAL is back to a blow out (is it just me? What's with my sims...), though to be fair, the shots were 22 to 22, so Jack Campbell has some 'splaining to do. [DAL 2, WPG 1]

Speaking of blow outs, its 6-3 SJS, but Dan looks at the shots and realizes Nedeljkovic had to face 10 more shots than his opponent despite 1/2 the goal total. A glimmer of hope at the goalie position? [SJS 2, EDM 1]

Another big win for Nashville 5-2 over ANA. A close contest on paper anyway, with a massive game from Bogosian. [NSH 2, ANA 1]
Apparently Nicholas broke the website / hacked it, so I'm trying to post the above on his behalf
What he said!!
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Did I expect to see Getzlaf scoring as much as Kakko, Carter and Tarasenko combined? Or Nurse as much as the latter two? No, but hey, I'm not complaining (yet). Would like to stop getting outshot every game, though.
NYRNYRNYR

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

SharksGM wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 2:03 pm Did I expect to see Getzlaf scoring as much as Kakko, Carter and Tarasenko combined? Or Nurse as much as the latter two? No, but hey, I'm not complaining (yet). Would like to stop getting outshot every game, though.
If Ol' Man Getzlaf gets 2 points next game he will tie last years total in =checks notes= 10(!!!!) less games. Damn someone is hot hot hot

Return to “2021-22 EHEC Playoffs”