BUF/LAK

Moderator: SharksGM

Kings GM

BUF/LAK

Post by Kings GM »

To LAK: EDM 2nd 2023

To BUF : Nick Ritchie (78)

Need to make some tough choice to be cap compliant. Really like what big Nick Ritchie can bring on the ice with is combination of shooting and Hitting.
SabresGM

Re: BUF/LAK

Post by SabresGM »

I agree this deal.
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

SabresGM wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:11 pm I agree this deal.
Note that, per the rulebook, trade posts must include a short justification from both GMs. We may let pick-for-pick trades or very trivial 5th for farm player type deals go without comment, but everything else needs at least a sentence explanation.

(not to pick on you specifically, but you are new so it's best to get in the habit now, and if other veteran GMs are reading this, this is a reminder to you too)
SabresGM

Post by SabresGM »

SharksGM wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:25 pm
SabresGM wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:11 pm I agree this deal.
Note that, per the rulebook, trade posts must include a short justification from both GMs. We may let pick-for-pick trades or very trivial 5th for farm player type deals go without comment, but everything else needs at least a sentence explanation.

(not to pick on you specifically, but you are new so it's best to get in the habit now, and if other veteran GMs are reading this, this is a reminder to you too)
Thanks for your reply, I didn’t know the explanation rule.

Here is my explanation:
He has 3 years left of his contract.
He is just 26 year old.
He has mutiple seasons with more than 60 points. Last season BUF have had only 1 player with more than 60 points, and he is 38 years old. The season before it were also only 2 old guys (36 year +) .
He is a first round pick of the 2014 draft (11th in total)
I give up a second round pick, but still have 1 left.

Return to “Accepted Trades”