Post by Jets GM »

To the Jets: Jack Johnson (74)

To the Kings: Connor Zary (81), Thomas Hickey (84) and TB 2nd 2024
Most recent file here.
Jets GM

Re: LA - WPG

Post by Jets GM »

Accepted.

I feel this puts the Jets in a position to contend for a Cup this year. Jacky J is still a excellent two way D, although his reign is likely to come to an end over the next two seasons as he approaches vopatization. I'm hoping I'll be able to squeeze a Cup run or two in before he calls it a career.

It sucks to trade yet another young Centre drafted in the 1st round, but Hugo wanted an NHL ready return as opposed to futures. I'm sure Zary will have a great career in the EHEC, but I am in a win now mode so he has been sacrificed.
Most recent file here.
Kings GM

Re: LA - WPG

Post by Kings GM »

Accepted.

After another short playoffs run last season, Jack Johnson poor play in playoff and his so-so start, i had decided to move on from him. He was du to a raise in the off-season and with no cap space, at 34 yr old, he was for me the next to go. But don’t want to lose him for nothing (that’s why a sign him) but only receive offer from Justin.

Liljegren will jump in and take Johnson spot right away and Zary give me another for young player with 3 yr at 1.6M. Hickey will give me some depth on defense. This trade also give me cap space for eventually a rental player and the 2nd rd an asset to get it.

Thanks Justin and good luck.

Return to “Accepted Trades”