March 24, 2022

Moderator: SharksGM

NYRNYRNYR

March 24, 2022

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

Welcome to Thursday-night-pinch-hitting by the NYR as we round the corner to the home stretch of the regular season. Sure I was in Wilkes-Barre last weekend, but I can still be exhausted, taking care of kiddos this week too!

Tonight's games were brought to you by the number "2" as in - weird ass penalty night.

I ensured the Sabres didn't continue their Goaltending-cheating and Carolina responded well to Blackwood's mistakes.
The Wild shutout Boston in an uneventful affair.
Arz beat CGY and there were multiple brawls.
The sharks outlast Dallas, but not without needing to go 2-for-7 on the PP.
FLA beats PHI, which is retribution for PHI attempting to DIVE for their points. SHAME SHAME SHAME Coskey.
MTL beats WAS, while both go 0-3 on the man advantage.
Columbus and the Devils battle it out until Zegras nets an empty netter in what I can only assume was a michigan-goal.
Great win by the Kings over Nashville 4-3, where the teams go 1-2 and 1-1 on the PP, respectively.
Rangers beat the Isles despite going 0-4 on the PP, while Isles convert 1-1. Thank God the Rags stayed out otherwise.
Finally the Sens beat up the Pens 6-2, but in the first injury of the night, Colby Cohen injures Nik "i'm supposed to be a beast" Jensen for 3 weeks, earning 3 games down himself.

Sorry for anything else I missed, but otherwise a good, intense Thursday!
SharksGM
Site Admin

Re: March 24, 2022

Post by SharksGM »

Not fond of getting outshot badly at 5v5 back-to-back, but I'll take the ugly road win. Especially with the Kakko hatty and Tarasenko's 5 apples to vault him into the Art Ross lead.
Gritty

Post by Gritty »

NYRNYRNYR wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:20 am Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

FLA beats PHI, which is retribution for PHI attempting to DIVE for their points. SHAME SHAME SHAME Coskey.
And back to the AHL he goes...
SensGM

Post by SensGM »

NYRNYRNYR wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:20 am Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File
but in the first injury of the night, Colby Cohen injures Nik "i'm supposed to be a beast" Jensen for 3 weeks, earning 3 games down himself.
When is it gonna come to an end?
It's been 25 games I haven't played with a full squad

Return to “2021-2022 EHEC Regular Season”