May 8, 2022

Moderator: SharksGM

IslandersGM

May 8, 2022

Post by IslandersGM »

All 5-2 games for the visiting team. Jacob Middleton decided to get back to back attempt to injure penalties. That caused a line adjustment to show up and I accidentally did end up adjusting Bostons lines for the damage - so Jason make sure you check that. Middleton got 3 games.. Dan you can adjust that if I'm wrong as I did a cumulative suspension 1 week + 2 weeks and I don't think I recall 2 of those to the same player in one game.

Game File https://ehec.pro/EHEC.zip
NYI GM
NYRNYRNYR

Re: May 8, 2022

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

Well... I mean if they lost they would have flown back to NY anyway, so I guess it's not REALLY added travel... :roll: :roll:

[EDIT] Wait wait wait, Price has 5 GA, but one was an empty net? That's brutal man.
DetroitGM

Post by DetroitGM »

NYRNYRNYR wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:23 am [EDIT] Wait wait wait, Price has 5 GA, but one was an empty net? That's brutal man.
Price is pretty good with the puck, maybe he just threw off his goalie gear.
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

IslandersGM wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 2:15 am Jacob Middleton decided to get back to back attempt to injure penalties. That caused a line adjustment to show up and I accidentally did end up adjusting Bostons lines for the damage - so Jason make sure you check that. Middleton got 3 games.. Dan you can adjust that if I'm wrong as I did a cumulative suspension 1 week + 2 weeks and I don't think I recall 2 of those to the same player in one game.
As impressive as this was - getting an another ATI immediately after coming off the ice for your first ATI - 1 week injuries don't get suspensions, so I'm dropping one game off the total.

Return to “2021-22 EHEC Playoffs”