May 16, 2022

Moderator: SharksGM

SharksGM
Site Admin

May 16, 2022

Post by SharksGM »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

The Sens as per usual dominate scoring chances but still need the insurance marker to take game 1, as Hedman scored a goal with 2 seconds left. A lot of roughing and stick penalties were called, presumably from an ATI in the regular season?

Meanwhile, the Habs also dominate scoring chances but their goalies fall right back down to earth as Mika Zibanejad puts up a 4 point night and the Pens steal game 1 6-4.

FYI, I added two extra sim nights to get the schedule back in whack, then belatedly realized that's one too many. Oh well, it should even out at the end of the round. I also belatedly realized that it gave more time for Edler to recoup but he was going to be DtD the next day anyway, so I just let him sit there. Tomorrow's simmer will need to activate him (sorry).
NYRNYRNYR

Re: May 16, 2022

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

SharksGM wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:47 am ...Tomorrow's simmer will need to activate him (sorry).
This is because you hate me, isn't it Dan? I'VE DONE NOTHING BUT LOVE YOU. :lol: :lol:
PittsburghGM

Post by PittsburghGM »

wooo, Seth Jones managed to play a game against Montreal without getting tossed! Let's see how long that lasts
TBGM - Geoff

Post by TBGM - Geoff »

Seems like my first line was the only one to show up last night :roll:

Return to “2021-22 EHEC Playoffs”