March 1, 2023

Moderator: SharksGM

DetroitGM

March 1, 2023

Post by DetroitGM »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sure how this trade deadline sim is supposed to go, given we normally have some 48 hours between when a trade is made and when it is entered. So, in part because I'm tired, I only entered the trades that had 48 hours pass. Of course, this may fuck me tomorrow night ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
TorontoGM

Re: March 1, 2023

Post by TorontoGM »

Are the rest of the deadline deals going to be entered tonight?
NYRNYRNYR

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

TorontoGM wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:55 pm Are the rest of the deadline deals going to be entered tonight?
Presumably yes - The rule is 48 hours unless the committee needs more time. There have been no objections by any committee member to any trade, so there shouldn't need to be an extension. The biggest caveat being that many deals involved retained salary - and I'll be honest I have NO idea how to do that. However, it's not my sim night, so that'll have to be left to Kevin/Dan :D
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

I probably should have said just enter them all last night, but even after I thought of doing it I decided I was also too tired and didn't. Sorry.

Fortunately it's still Kevin's sim night tonight so he gets the pleasure of doing all of them anyway!! :twisted:
TorontoGM

Post by TorontoGM »

Thanks. In previous years, the trades were usually entered the sim after the deadline. So I just wanted clarification

Also, this 7 day break was nice but we'd like to play hockey games again

Return to “2022-2023 EHEC Regular Season”