New Buffalo Sabres GM

Moderator: SharksGM

SharksGM
Site Admin

New Buffalo Sabres GM

Post by SharksGM »

Please welcome Renney (Tom?), aka Sharp Stick Bisons, as the new head at the reins (?) of the Buffalo Sabres. He has already introduced himself on Discord, as you could not have failed to notice if you're on there, and if you're not... join us for the draft!
NYRNYRNYR

Re: New Buffalo Sabres GM

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

Perfect timing! Welcome
Sharp Stick Bisons

Post by Sharp Stick Bisons »

Thank you. Credit to the guy who advertised on Reddit. I've already forgotten who you are but you're a beauty! Very excited for this league. I have heard great things already and have been thoroughly impressed by the overall setup. Also BIG thank you to those who have/will answered my questions. As an offline vet of the newest EHM I look forward to being humbled by each of your Freeware abilities. Best of luck to everyone in the upcoming draft.
NYRNYRNYR

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

Sharp Stick Bisons wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:56 pm Best of luck to everyone in the upcoming draft.
Between Bedard (obvious #1) and then Carlsson, Fantilli, Mitchkov, Smith, and Leonard, you're guaranteed SOMEONE great at #5 to build off of. Enjoy it yourself!
The-Boss-GM

Post by The-Boss-GM »

Welcome welcome.
AvalancheGM

Post by AvalancheGM »

Sharp Stick Bisons wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:56 pm Thank you. Credit to the guy who advertised on Reddit. I've already forgotten who you are but you're a beauty! Very excited for this league. I have heard great things already and have been thoroughly impressed by the overall setup. Also BIG thank you to those who have/will answered my questions. As an offline vet of the newest EHM I look forward to being humbled by each of your Freeware abilities. Best of luck to everyone in the upcoming draft.
The Colorado Avalanche - missing the playoffs every year since EHEC began
Wiild

Post by Wiild »

Welcome, and may I encourage you to go well off the board. (No, I may not)

Return to “League Memos”