Oskar Olausson
Helge Grans

To Colorado:
Brent Seabrook (50% retained)
Vitali Kravtsov
Logan Shaw
TB 3rd 2024
EDM 3rd 2025

Avs accept. Well, here we go loading up on geezers again. My D needs some help after the big 3 (one of which is still suspended). I don't really like giving up Kuokkanen, though he's soft and hasn't quite played to his potential. Kravtsov is a younger, cheaper replacement on the third line and has room to grow. Shaw for Safin gives me a significant upgrade to the fourth line and significantly cheaper. Tuomisto is one of many many solid D prospects who can be replaced, same goes for Grans. Olausson is the really tough guy to give up on. He's among my top forward prospects but there are lots of guys like him - whatever that says for my ability to draft forwards.
The Colorado Avalanche - missing the playoffs every year since EHEC began
Sharp Stick Bisons

Re: BUF/COL

Post by Sharp Stick Bisons »

Buffalo accepts.

After some time of “intense” negotiations, Buffalo is happy to acquire multiple pieces for the future while also giving the Avs a chance to push hard for their first playoff appearance. We arent psyched to lose recent addition cup champ Shaw and we had high hopes for Kravtsov but Buffalo must move toward the next generation. We wish all the players involved success with their new franchise.
DetroitGM

Re: BUF/COL

Post by DetroitGM »

AvalancheGM wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:41 pm To Buffalo:
Janne Kuokkanen
Ostap Safin
Antti Tuomisto
Oskar Olausson
Helge Grans

To Colorado:
Brent Seabrook (50% retained)
Vitali Kravtsov