October 28, 2023

Moderator: SharksGM

NYRNYRNYR

October 28, 2023

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

Hey ya'll. Dan says he had some sort of excuse, but it's Dan, so honestly he can take the day off as far as I'm concerned. Though in actuality, all of us in the US of A wish him a wonderful bon voyage and enjoy your new terrible Canadian home, with your warm accent, friendly neighbors, national healthcare and... and... Well hey when's the last time Canada won the Cup?

TO THE GAMES!

The CHI "Bern"hawks beat CAR despite a late goal by Marchenko to try and pull them close. Danault with the shorty, that's just nasty.

DET beats SJ, Eberle scores to try and look nice to his new team. SJ with the shorty this time, but less helpful than the aforementioned one.

COL with a nice win over EDM. Radulov pops off twice, and a good game by Oettinger.

CGY beats STL by doing what they do best - score score score, defense need-not-apply. Who needs Bedard? Matthews with his 5th of the season opened up the scoring and congrats to Cutter for his first NHL goal. Get the kid the puck.

**I think COL/BUF trade is ready to be entered but I have never done a salary retention trade. We didn't forget you guys.

Return to “2023-2024 EHEC Regular Season”