October 30, 2023

Moderator: SharksGM

SharksGM
Site Admin

October 30, 2023

Post by SharksGM »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

So many lines...

Anyway, three tight games and an impressive 3-1 victory by Tronna over Ottawa, featuring another Guy I Tried To Or Should Have Signed, Nikita Filatov, moving into the Art Ross trophy race lead. Apparently EHEC Filly does do rebounds.
AvalancheGM

Re: October 30, 2023

Post by AvalancheGM »

One more miserable game till Seider is back.

What the hell did Calle Clang do to EHM? 10 goals on 37 shots in the AHL last night. 77 OA, 84 con yet he's put up truly atrocious numbers ever since turning pro. Does EHM have an "I hate you" switch buried deep in the files somewhere?
The Colorado Avalanche - missing the playoffs every year since EHEC began
Wiild

Post by Wiild »

Oh, that's more like it. Anyway, we'll always have those first five games. Better Saarela making a nice splash tho.

RE: the Hate Switch -- I wouldn't be surprised. Always sort of suspected there was an internal logic check against the Leafs winning the cup, anyway.
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

AvalancheGM wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:12 am What the hell did Calle Clang do to EHM? 10 goals on 37 shots in the AHL last night. 77 OA, 84 con yet he's put up truly atrocious numbers ever since turning pro. Does EHM have an "I hate you" switch buried deep in the files somewhere?
Erik Portillo has 86 CON and is dead last in sv% while his backup is 5th last, sometimes shit happens.
AvalancheGM

Post by AvalancheGM »

I'd get it if it was an isolated thing but Clang has consistently been garbage even in the AHL. Even toward the end of last year when by OA/con, he had developed into what should be an elite AHL goalie. Finished the season with an .823 save percentage. I see most young goalies of a similar calibre doing fairly well.
The Colorado Avalanche - missing the playoffs every year since EHEC began

Return to “2023-2024 EHEC Regular Season”