2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Moderator: SharksGM

SharksGM
Site Admin

2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Post by SharksGM »

In case anyone didn't get the memo, playoffs start tonight (the below thread was posted yesterday):
SharksGM wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:49 pm The EHEC playoffs have begun! First, San Jose plays a thrilling opener against th...

Ok fine, it's scheduled to start tomorrow night. Please double-check that you are playing the correct team in the correct venue. Note I had to fudge the standings to get the matchups right. These will remain till round 2, just in case. I took a screenshot of the correct standings (see below). Oh, and I updated the draft order page with the provisional pre-lottery order.

SharksGM
Site Admin

Re: 2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Post by SharksGM »

I accidentally pasted the wrong standings image there; those are after adjustments to get the right matchups. These are the real originals:

And for the record, the adjustments I had to make (remember that in-game, OTL still give 1 point):

CHI - 3 OTL to L
COL - 2 OTL to L
LA - 9 W to L

BOS - 2 OTL to L
FLA - 1 OTL to L
NYR - 4 OTL to L
MTL - 6 OTL to L
SharksGM
Site Admin

Re: 2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Post by SharksGM »

The standings are back to normal. I updated the file to today; RUS and FIN lost in the WC so the final four there are CAN, USA, SWE and SVK.

EHM has decided that the schedule for round 2 will be generated tomorrow, with games starting the next day (Monday). So be prepared for the West to begin on Monday and the East on Tuesday.

Return to “League Memos”