LAK/NYR

Moderator: SharksGM

Kings GM

LAK/NYR

Post by Kings GM »

To LAK: Matthew Tkachuk (81) + NSH 1st 2024 + Calum Ritchie (75)

Vs

To NYR: Martin Necas (67) + Maxwell Gildon (86)

If Ritchie boost:
LA gives LA 2nd 2025 and LA 2nd 2026

Accepted.

Gildon is du to a raise and i try to move a d-man to make room for Clarke. Tkachuk is a player a i want for long time now, like the upgrade physically i get over Necas. If Ritchie boost, i’ll have a nice Young prospect. Also i get a much needed cap space!
NYRNYRNYR

Re: LAK/NYR

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

NYR accepts. The rebuild of the defense hits another high note with the addition of Gildon. It is a bit of a spicy raise, but its still RFA raise and not full UFA cost. Two legit top D now on the Rangers after 3 years of....none. Necas is a fine Tkachuk replacement for the cost, he's about 600K cheaper to resign and still very good. LA needed the cap space so I give up futures. Ritchie could be very good, but if doesn't boost, its AHL fodder. If he does, he's a big DEF, hard hitting player, of which I have a few. And in that event I get 2 2nds, which I find very fair to even that portion out. Gildon is the real take here for me.

Thanks for the deal Hugo, Tkachuk rocks, enjoy.
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

I'm going to enter this trade as-is but there will not be any more trades based on player boosting after this as it is unrealistic (in fact, I posted this before but just never got around to writing the rule until now).
NYRNYRNYR

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

SharksGM wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:56 am I'm going to enter this trade as-is but there will not be any more trades based on player boosting after this as it is unrealistic (in fact, I posted this before but just never got around to writing the rule until now).
Thanks Dan. Won't do it again good sir
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Ritchie showed up to camp in fantastic shape so NYR gets the picks.

Return to “Accepted Trades”