New Canucks GM taking his time rebuilding!

Moderator: SharksGM

CanuckGM

New Canucks GM taking his time rebuilding!

Post by CanuckGM »

With the Canucks on the verge of a another bad start, the Vancouver Canucks have hired a new GM, he's a veteran GM who knows what he wants and will make the right trades to get this team going. In a interview we had yesterday GM Steve Gardiner this is what he said he plans to do...

" This has some great core players that I don't plan on moving and will look to build around them, but also their will be alot of change, my team will play a solid 2 way game hard hitting tough game some guys won't be able to buy into that system and will be moved. Other fit perfectly and will be here as building blocks.... But also i'm in no rush to make any deals and will sit on certain deals until i find the one that will help my team both NOW and in the future. There will be a youth infusion here in Vancouver but it won't go without some vets to help the youngins develop!...So in closing maybe not this season or next but in one or 2 will be a great team! and we will be hoping to turn that into a cup or 2"

So there you have he knows who he's willing to move but will be patient on a deal that will help his team both now and in the future!

Return to “Team News”