The Boston Globe

Moderator: SharksGM

Bruins_GM

The Boston Globe

Post by Bruins_GM »

A New GM for the Bruins Approaching the All-Star Break:

The Boston Bruins have found a new general manger going into the All-Star Break, in the hopes of continuing their streak of making the playoffs. The team has hired 27-year old Jason Katerberg to oversee operation of the team, effective immediately. Originally from Ohio, Katerberg moves to the Bruins after a successful stint managing several motorsports teams over the course of the last decade. "I haven't always been a hockey man in the traditional sense for my entire life, but I understand the nuts and bolts of running a team like this," said Katerberg. He noted the tradition and recent history of the Bruins made the decision to join the team easy, and that the current personnel in place correspond to where he would have brought the team to this point. However, Katerberg also went on to say that there was a lot of work to be done and some unpopular decisions potentially needing to come soon to ensure the competitiveness of the team for seasons to come: "Getting close to the finals is one thing, but getting over the hump is another entirely. There are quite a few ideas I have in mind, and at this stage I'm open to almost anything. Last time I check, talk is free, right?"
Bruins_GM

Re: The Boston Globe

Post by Bruins_GM »

The Boston Bruins would like to thank their fans and sponsors for an exciting 2011-2012 season, and invite them to stay tuned for some announcements regarding the 2012-2013 season....

Return to “Team News”