5QF - 1/27/12

Moderator: SharksGM

Virtual Jarmo

5QF - 1/27/12

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

1. Describe Parker in one word.

2. Will you watch the NHL All-Star Game? Who will win the MVP?

3. What is your favorite herb to cook with? Marijuana is not an acceptable answer.

4. If you were going to be stranded on a deserted island with 3 EHEC GMs, who would you want them to be and why?

5. What's the least amount of money you would take to wash Femur's back for him?
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Jungle Cats

Re: 5QF - 1/27/12

Post by Jungle Cats »

1. Velveteen
2. It'll be on at like, 1 on a Sunday? I'll probably check in.
3. Basil
4. Whoever runs Ottawa, Vancouver and Dallas... I'd like some peace and quiet.
5. $40, but I'm using a hose.
Femur

Post by Femur »

profane

no. is Spezza playing? if so, then him. if not, i think Girioux is the most exciting player right now in the league.

3. What is your favorite herb to cook with? Marijuana is not an acceptable answer.

bananas. it is an herb, you can look it up.

4. If you were going to be stranded on a deserted island with 3 EHEC GMs, who would you want them to be and why?

PHX, NYR, and FLA 'cause i like to laugh. i feel i am already stranded in a deserted city with CLB and WPG, and it is no picnic i can tell you

5. What's the least amount of money you would take to wash Femur's back for him?

N/A. i do it for free three or four times per week
Montreal Canadiens

Post by Montreal Canadiens »

Doan'er

(by the way I suggest for the next 27-29 Friday's we replace Parker with another GM for the question)

At this point no, but I may get extremely bored at work and check-in.

Oregano? Is that a herb?

I lol'ed at Florida's answer, but I'm going to say CBS.....COL....and WSH.

Least amount? Would I have to use my hands.....? If so.....$1,000. If I can use a cold hose, I probably wouldn't charge him.
TorontoGM

Post by TorontoGM »

Competitive

Probably, and the MVP will be........Alfredsson!

Does it look like I have a vagina? :lol:

PIT and any other two GM's who enjoy the occassional joint. I'll bring the GREEN, you guys brings the munchies.

4.7 trillion dollars.
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Baller.

Maybe. MVP: Malkin

Guess I'll say basil, only because garlic is considered part of the onion family.

Femur - he's hilarious, but also a quick thinker; plus, if we had to eat him first, he'd taste like beer
Ryan - perceptive and resourceful, knows how to prepare seafood
Pat - wise, intelligent guy who could add a little humor

$13. That's how much open hockey costs and that's the only way I'd be in the shower with Femur.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Commish Bub(NYR)

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

No. All-star games = meh

Guess it depends. Oregano or basil.

Parker and Dan. For the third, a Thunderdome battle between Adam, Femur, and Ryan. Although Adam's comment about Femur tasting like beer has started to change my mind...

Two firsts and J. Toews. And it'll be worth it. :lol:
MinnesotaGM

Post by MinnesotaGM »

stumped on the first question......thats when you know your a noob in the league

possibly unfortunately highly very unlikely the only sabre there pommers

parsley

any 3 gm's that dont return pm's........they would be the last 3

do you how long that would take?
Attachments
Smalfut.jpg
Smalfut.jpg (12.78 KiB) Viewed 1472 times
GoJetsGo

Post by GoJetsGo »

Champion [of the EHEC world.]

I did not. Not a goalie.

I think I'd enjoy basil, though I'm not much of a cook. I had some fries with rosemary at Michael Symon's restaurant a couple weekends ago.

Quinn for sure.. he's a "rocket scientist" and might be able to get us home. Adam, so I wouldn't be the only person missing the Cleveland championship that would happen as soon as I was gone. And third, a willing organ donor to play space monkey for Quinn's prototype. I'm thinking Southeast competitors would work wonderfully. :lol:

$125,000 to pay back my student loans. Occupy Femur's Back!

Return to “The Sports Bar”