5QF - 2/3/12

Moderator: SharksGM

Virtual Jarmo

5QF - 2/3/12

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

1. Describe Bub (Pat/NYR) in one word.

2. What are your plans for Super Bowl Sunday?

3. What is your favorite car air freshener scent?

4. Make your Valentine's Day reservations (with your significant other or your hand) yet?

5. What type of woman are you most sexually attracted to? (hair color, body type, eye color, personality, etc.)
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Jets GM

Re: 5QF - 2/3/12

Post by Jets GM »

1. Gentleman

2. Study and work.

3. The car I drive (my gma's :P) doesn't have one.

4. Yup. My bong, textbook and I. In my room, maybe I'll work to?

5. Nose that has a slight upward tip at the end and large pupils.
Most recent file here.
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Experienced.

Super Bowl Party with my old man. Always enjoyable to watch his bookie brother taking bets all the way up til kickoff.

Anything that combines vanilla, cookies, and cake.

4. Make your Valentine's Day reservations (with your significant other or your hand) yet?

Dinner reservation for 7:30 at Maggiano's.

5. What type of woman are you most sexually attracted to? (hair color, body type, eye color, personality, etc.)

In terms of the unattainable ones, blonde hair, long legs, blue or green eyes. Can't be blatantly bitchy but a little competitive nature and temper can be adorable.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

1. Veteran. Intangible, even.
2. Hopefully get another hat trick in a ball hockey game, possibly go to a party and avoid actually watching the superbowl.
3. None, preferably. Although my least favourite is vomit-inducing new car smell.
4. We don't celebrate Valentine's.
5. AB-?
Femur

Post by Femur »

pest (in the hockey sense, as in agitator)

fair warning: i am about out out-lame all comers here....you might as well give up now if you think you can geek me out on this one. i am volunteering to work BINGO at my son's school during the game with the olds. beat that! (football bores me, and i detest the two teams)

spilled, stale beer and sweat apparently because that is what my ride always smells like

i do: flight reservations back home from business trip.

i am physically attracted to many different types, and pretty much attracted to none of their personalitites at this juncture. still bitter....
Parker

Post by Parker »

It's unfortunate "old school" is two words. I'll go with "classy".

I don't even know who's playing. It'll be just like any other Sunday.

That orange-colored, coconut-scented pine tree thing. Although in the new Grand Cherokee I don't have an air freshener yet because I don't need one; the leather smells fucking amazing.

We haven't made plans yet; probably just dinner out, a bottle of wine at home afterwards (and a few bong hits for me) with a movie or episodes of Game of Thrones or something.

Asian, long dark brown hair, slender, dark brown eyes, geek chic with a sarcastic sense of humor but a generous heart.
TorontoGM

Post by TorontoGM »

Trapper

Sleeping

They all smell fake.

Negative

I like em young ;)
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

TorontoGM wrote:5. What type of woman are you most sexually attracted to? (hair color, body type, eye color, personality, etc.)

I like em young ;)
Great, if the RCMP wasn't already all over this forum they definitely are reading it now.

For the rest of you guys with significant others, you had better damn well have described her physical traits.
Parker

Post by Parker »

SharksGM wrote:For the rest of you guys with significant others, you had better damn well have described her physical traits.
I was just plain honest. The old lady embodies at least 5/7 characteristics and she's smart enough to know it's unrealistic for her to expect to be my ideal woman; that's the whole point of an ideal: it doesn't actually exist in real life. :P

I don't know whether she reads these forums but I'm probably going to find out after this...
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Parker wrote:
SharksGM wrote:For the rest of you guys with significant others, you had better damn well have described her physical traits.
I was just plain honest. The old lady embodies at least 5/7 characteristics and she's smart enough to know it's unrealistic for her to expect to be my ideal woman; that's the whole point of an ideal: it doesn't actually exist in real life. :P

I don't know whether she reads these forums but I'm probably going to find out after this...
My list on loosely based on "the list". You know, that list you have with your wife/girlfriend of who it is acceptable to cheat with if given the opportunity. Basically a free pass because they are completely unattainable. Mine's Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, and Reese Witherspoon thus far.

Believe hers is Blake Shelton and Gerard Butler.
Adam Burke
GM Office Q

Post by GM Office Q »

1. 53-22-7
2. CFD for the UAV.
3. Turtle wax.
4. Nope.
5. Dark brown, slender, blue eyes, competitive.
Parker wrote:
Oh really?
Parker

Post by Parker »

Commissioner (CBJ) wrote:My list on loosely based on "the list". You know, that list you have with your wife/girlfriend of who it is acceptable to cheat with if given the opportunity. Basically a free pass because they are completely unattainable. Mine's Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, and Reese Witherspoon thus far.

Believe hers is Blake Shelton and Gerard Butler.
I didn't know people did that in real life. I don't even have one of those lists, let alone one that has been approved by the gf.
Jungle Cats

Post by Jungle Cats »

1. I know nothing of this Pat, but he's a hell of a bowler.
(Right?)

2. I will watch until uninterested if there are no objections by my gf, who will be somewhat implacable after coming off her night shift. Not getting the commercials is kind of a dealbreaker for her.

3. pine and spearmint gum left too close to the heating vents.

4. My birthday is right after, so I doubt we're going out for Valentino's. I'll make dinner, but then, I always make dinner.

5. If we're being purely hypothetical, some permutation of the slim, omni-racial/eurasian, intellectually curious polyglot woman with just enough emotional quirk to deal with all my emotional quirk would fit the bill. If I can get that with a few aesthetic embellishments - an earthy skin tone with some freckles on it in the nose area, prominent cupid's bow on the lips, saucy collar bone and the like, we can have an invoice hammered out by... approximately never. What an exercise.
Commish Bub(NYR)

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Jungle Cats wrote:1. I know nothing of this Pat, but he's a hell of a bowler.
(Right?)

2. I will watch until uninterested if there are no objections by my gf, who will be somewhat implacable after coming off her night shift. Not getting the commercials is kind of a dealbreaker for her.

3. pine and spearmint gum left too close to the heating vents.

4. My birthday is right after, so I doubt we're going out for Valentino's. I'll make dinner, but then, I always make dinner.

5. If we're being purely hypothetical, some permutation of the slim, omni-racial/eurasian, intellectually curious polyglot woman with just enough emotional quirk to deal with all my emotional quirk would fit the bill. If I can get that with a few aesthetic embellishments - an earthy skin tone with some freckles on it in the nose area, prominent cupid's bow on the lips, saucy collar bone and the like, we can have an invoice hammered out by... approximately never. What an exercise.
Never leave us, Zaq.

I once started a game with six straight strikes, then got ten pins total in the final four frames.
Commish Bub(NYR)

Present.

Super Bowl Party with friends. All the beer and snacks you can throw ten people at. Sadly, tho, several kids too.

Fresh coffee is good, although I can't stand the taste. Also hate any "regular" car fresheners. Ah, so full of hate.

Dinner res at Fuel, our one good restaurant.

Long to long-ish hair, nice curves (no cue sticks please), green (or brown) eyes, smart, funny, at least a little bit snarky and devilish. And yes, that's my wife.
Montreal Canadiens

Post by Montreal Canadiens »

Genruine.

I honestly cant recall a single play from the super bowl besides the big catch by Manningham???? Rest is a blur all i know is GIANTS FUCKIJNG WON!!! WOOOOO.

a lot of tehm scuk

not yet, we went to the sin mother cukin city vegas

brittney palmer. i got a fuckin picture with her friday night and i had a huge boner
Commish Bub(NYR)

Montreal Canadiens wrote:1. Describe Bub (Pat/NYR) in one word.

Genruine.

I honestly cant recall a single play from the super bowl besides the big catch by Manningham???? Rest is a blur all i know is GIANTS FUCKIJNG WON!!! WOOOOO.

a lot of tehm scuk

not yet, we went to the sin mother cukin city vegas

brittney palmer. i got a fuckin picture with her friday night and i had a huge boner
Woo! Yea alcohol!
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Montreal Canadiens wrote:5. What type of woman are you most sexually attracted to? (hair color, body type, eye color, personality, etc.)

I would hope that if you got a picture while fucking, that you would be hard. Otherwise, sort of defeats the purpose of sex.
Adam Burke

Return to “The Sports Bar”