World Series

Moderator: SharksGM

Jungle Cats

World Series

Post by Jungle Cats »

Not a lot of baseball fans here (I can think of a couple tho), to be sure, but who d'yer like?

...I can't believe how much baseball I watched this summer. Used to hate it. Must be depression.

Anyway. I'll take the Giants in 6, somehow. (Verlander combusts?)
NashvilleGM

Re: World Series

Post by NashvilleGM »

I'm rooting for the Giants but with Verlander (I'd make him pitch every 2 games, fuck it) in the lineup for Detroit, dont see them losing... but eh National team always find a way to win dont they ?
TorontoGM

Post by TorontoGM »

Go Tigres, just cause I have family out East who are massive Detroit fans.
GM Office Q

Post by GM Office Q »

I loathe Detoilet more than Northern California, so the Giants.
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

I abhor Detroit. Everything about it. City's a shithole. Fuck the Tigers. Fuck Michigan. Should give it to Canada. I don't want it.

Go Giants.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Jungle Cats

Post by Jungle Cats »

That's the spirit. (Except for the gift of Detroit. Sink it or something, not desired here either.)

Verlander is somehow getting worked. Throwing a whole lotta pitches.
TorontoGM

Post by TorontoGM »

Barry fucken Zito, what a beast.
CapsGM

Post by CapsGM »

Commissioner (CBJ) wrote:I abhor Detroit. Everything about it. City's a shithole. Fuck the Tigers. Fuck Michigan. Should give it to Canada. I don't want it.

Go Giants.
we aint want dat shit
Femur

Post by Femur »

started liking the Giants when i was 10 years old for only one reason: my cousins are annoying Dodgers fans and i discovered the two teams hate each other. the enemy of my enemy is my friend and so on.

i even had my little league team as the Giants this year (throw back 70s uniforms, too!) ; go Giants.
NashvilleGM

Post by NashvilleGM »

CapsGM wrote:
Commissioner (CBJ) wrote:I abhor Detroit. Everything about it. City's a shithole. Fuck the Tigers. Fuck Michigan. Should give it to Canada. I don't want it.

Go Giants.
we aint want dat shit
yup keep it !! But eh, I'd take Megatron in the Alouettes (CFL team Montreal) hahaha

Return to “The Sports Bar”