EHEC WJC

Moderator: SharksGM

Jets GM

EHEC WJC

Post by Jets GM »

Are we allowed to assign AHL U20 players back to junior for when the game selects the teams? Are we allowed to assign them back to the AHL after the tourney or selection process?
Most recent file here.
Virtual Jarmo

Re: EHEC WJC

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Does it help them in any way?
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

Do we have WJC LE boosts? Also, just cool to have on players profile.
Most recent file here.
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

No. And "cool to have on a player's profile" doesn't exactly excite me enough to do any additional file manipulation.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

Haha, okay no problem.
Most recent file here.
Montreal Canadiens

Post by Montreal Canadiens »

We should check with STL.
Singin the BLUES

Post by Singin the BLUES »

Hahaha. This coming from the guy that wanted Spooner " thrown into " a trade.A player that would almost be leading the Habs on pts.......oh wait....stats don't matter do they? I forgot the Habs logic....sorry
Montreal Canadiens

Just curious, have you ever loaded the file into EHM? Or do you just go into your GM control panel and go off the points there for determining whos good and whos not?

To inform you, Spooner has 76 OF (which is borderline top 6 high enough), 69 shit defense, he's got a 82 shot which is good, but stinks with 67 playmaking. Not to mention 57 hitting, shit strength and leadership to go along with average Checking, positioning, and skating. On top of that, has a mediocre 70 con.

So yes, when you are offering me a player that is not as good as the one you want from me, then you must add something. Spooner would find himself on the 4th line for my team (maybe 3rd if there were injuries). Because your team sucks and you for some reason play him 1st line, does not make him a 1st line player with any other team. On 25/30 of the teams in this league, Spooner would be relegated to bottom 6 duty, maybe you haven't taken a look around people's rosters yet I don't know.
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Yes Brad, that has everything to do with the WJCs. Good point.
Singin the BLUES

Post by Singin the BLUES »

Hahaha...add something?....u wanted him thrown in just cause....I don't know if u think I am as retarded as u are, but that isn't the case....and some players don't need to have good DEF if they are doing great on OFF.....there is other players/lines for that...and I know EHM good enough to NOT just throw in a player that is good OFF like he is...as you can see by his stats. Oh wait...stats don't matter when u have depth right? Hahaha
Montreal Canadiens

SharksGM wrote:Yes Brad, that has everything to do with the WJCs. Good point.
Quoted for truth.

Thank you sir.

P.S. - STL you offered me an inferior player to the one you wanted, so yes, you must add something. Common knowledge.

Return to “GM Memos and General Chatter”