Are the refs in favor of the Habs?

Moderator: SharksGM

Singin the BLUES

Are the refs in favor of the Habs?

Post by Singin the BLUES »

After watching that disgusting game, i am pissed that the refs would make so many screwed up calls. Namely the no goal call and the Stamkos offside call. That game would have been Tampas if it wasnt for those lame ass refs. And hell, i am not a Tampa bay fan or Habs fan at all.....
VancouverCanucksGM

Re: Are the refs in favor of the Habs?

Post by VancouverCanucksGM »

"Francis Charron (born c.1984) is a Canadian ice hockey referee and number one fan of the Montreal Canadians.

Charron officiated Game 7 of the 2009 ECHL Kelly Cup final.[1] On August 25, 2009, Charron was signed by the National Hockey League (NHL).[2] He made his NHL debut on April 5, 2010, officiating a match-up between the Columbus Blue Jackets and St. Louis Blues.also known as the 6th man for the Montreal Canadians in the Stanley Cup playoffs for waiving off a goal for the Tampa Bay Lightning on April 20, 2014 hence tarnishing the NHL<--- This guy is damn right, fuck the refs and the classless habs fans for booing Stamkos.[3]"

"On April 20, 2014, this French cunt of a ref called no goal for the Tampa Bay Lightning during game 3 of the playoff series with the Montreal Canadians, the call would eventually end up with a Lightning loss. ..[3]"

"He is officially the worst referee in the NHL because on April 20th, 2014 while refereeing Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Playoffs between the Tampa Bay Lightning and the Montreal Canadiens, he tried to be the hometown hero by making horrible calls against Tampa Bay. Tampa Bay fans have been threatening him and will hunt him down."

Francis Charron
Born Gatineau, QC, CAN
Nationality Canadian
Occupation Ice hockey referee
Known for Being a bad referee and making a ton of bad calls. Hashtag douche

Just some of the wonderful stuff people were leaving on his Wiki page.
Singin the BLUES

hahahahahaha....i didnt even check that out. Good find....it is down already....i guess the wrong person seen it lmao
AnaheimGM

Post by AnaheimGM »

The rules say that even if it's the goalie himself get in contact with a player, there's no goal. Rules are sometime stupid, but there are!!
Singin the BLUES

It is pretty bad when even Kerry Fraser says that Price does this alot, but nothing can be done about it. But the ref waved off the first "interference call" and Price had even made the save partially. And IF it was goalie interference, why wasnt a penalty called then?
AnaheimGM

Post by AnaheimGM »

Referee can call an accidental contact so there's no penality on the play but there's no goal and the play re-start outside the zone.
Penguin

Post by Penguin »

Stamkos offside was a bad call, but that goal is not a goal according to the rulebook.

Calls go both ways, Tampa might get more calls next game. If you think a ref at that level of hockey making over six figures would make calls because he likes a team better, you are a MORON!
TorontoGM

Post by TorontoGM »

I saw quite a lot of shady officiating besides those two calls.

Also, Subban needs to shut the fuck up. Nothing I hate more than some turnover machine who never stops yapping.

Return to “The Sports Bar”