Changes in Philly

Moderator: SharksGM

BSBullies

Changes in Philly

Post by BSBullies »

Hey guys,

This is my official exit from the league. As much as I enjoy being part of it, I'm simply not putting enough time/interest into it and to be fair to the Flyers, a change is in order. I'm hoping a replacement can be named prior to the draft so they can start determining the direction they want to take, I wish them good luck in getting results beyond what I was able to.

I already let Adam know this was coming. It was a blast starting the league with him and I hope it continues to break EHM boundaries. Adam, you're a class act and things would never be where they are if not for you, we'll continue to be great friends. Thanks to other Committee members for the contributions they've made in helping things run smoothly and good luck to all GM's going forward. Take it easy everyone.

Ryan
CapsGM

Re: Changes in Philly

Post by CapsGM »

Best of luck Ryan. Always a pleasure.
Commish Bub(NYR)

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Sorry we couldn't meet in the playoffs again -- those were always good times! :) Best of luck going forward, Ryan.
Singin the BLUES

Post by Singin the BLUES »

Sorry to see you go. Never a good thing when a long time Gm leaves but life goes on. Have fun and stay calm
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

We definitely wouldn't be here without Ryan's contributions at the start and throughout his tenure in EHEC. We took a vision that we had and created this and I'm lucky to call him a friend.

Thanks for everything, Ryan.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Good luck riding into the sunset, Ryan.
IslandersGM

Post by IslandersGM »

If i can return you can to! Best to ya and a hearty thanks!
NYI GM
Bruins_GM

Post by Bruins_GM »

Best of luck going forward.
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

Ryan is a stand up guy, dating all the way back to MILFH days. Best of luck in the future Ryan.
Most recent file here.

Return to “GM Memos and General Chatter”