Moderator: SharksGM

Jets GM

November 1st, 2014

Post by Jets GM »

Results here: http://www.ehechockey.com/schedule.php

Standings here: http://www.ehechockey.com/standings.php

League leaders here: http://www.ehechockey.com/leagueleaders.php

League file here: http://www.ehechockey.com/ehec.zip

Boston's lines sent in via e-mail aren't enough as the Sens beat them in their own building. Toronto makes it close, but da Hawk's are to much as Toews scores twice en route to a 5-3 win. A brutal performance by Ben Bishop means Tampa suffers a OTL in a classic Eastern Conference match-up with the Capitals. A grand hat-trick from Mikael Granlund propels Anemic Royaltea to a win over the Broadstreet Bullies. O leader, where art thou? The BJ's can't get it up during a 7-2 thrashing by the Devils. The fix is in; Bub's blueshirts come out over top of Tommy's Jets in a back and forth affair. Pittsburgh tries to grab two points with their backup, but the Sabres are up to the task on the wings of Ryan Johanses's 8th, 9th, and 10th of the season. A heavyweight match-up is a snoozer as the Canes lull the Yotes' into a 3-1 defeat. Last minute call up Anthony Duclair scores as Nero's Avs run over Binkle's Blues. The Stars steal two points at the Xcel Energy Center. The vacant Oilers score four straight to improve orphan team's to 2-0 on the night. Dan cracks the code, flies into space after his Sharks destroy the Isles in a 6-1 feeding frenzy.

Notes:
Kaleta demotion entered manually, reminder to do stuff like this through GMO.

ATTENTION BOSTON GM. Please do you lines through GM Office. If you are having trouble entering them, contact Bub or GM Office Q. You are the only GM who continues to submit lines through e-mail.

COL AHL, invalid lines (to many skaters).
BUF AHL, invalid lines (Beukeboom).
DAL has 24 skates on pro roster
SJ AHL, invalid lines (Tatar).
Most recent file here.
TorontoGM

Re: November 1st, 2014

Post by TorontoGM »

Why are we not allowed to submit lines via email? :|
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

TorontoGM wrote:Why are we not allowed to submit lines via email? :|
It's not that your not allowed, but it's easier for the simmers to quickly copy and paste them all from the FTP site.

If for some reason there is a problem with Office and you need to send them, by all means. However, unless there is an issue it saves the simmers time if you do them through Office.
Most recent file here.
Singin the BLUES

Post by Singin the BLUES »

Well, take a cpl of days off, figure out WTF went wrong, send some sheep out to pasture, then restart fresh on the road.....a cpl player might get traded within the next cpl days.....

Ahhh fuck, just seen it, forgot i put Nitti in the cage....now i know why this happened
Bruins_GM

Post by Bruins_GM »

Well, yuck.
Vik (Habs)

Post by Vik (Habs) »

Tampa Bay GM wrote:DAL has 24 skates on pro roster
They better buy some more then.

Pittsburgh still over the cap (could be under with an O'Brien demotion/claim though will need a promotion to stay at roster limit).

Looks you're watching the games, eh Justin.
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

Vik (Habs) wrote:

Pittsburgh still over the cap (could be under with an O'Brien demotion/claim though will need a promotion to stay at roster limit).

Ha, ya. Any time it's a good match-up, or Dan has a chance to lose, I like to watch. Should I not do that? I don't touch anything, and Bishops epic fail tonight should support that claim.

When I have the time, I'd be happy to do live-ish sim's with a quick period to period update with anything important.
Most recent file here.
Vik (Habs)

Post by Vik (Habs) »

Tampa Bay GM wrote:
Vik (Habs) wrote:

Ha, ya. Any time it's a good match-up, or Dan has a chance to lose, I like to watch. Should I not do that? I don't touch anything, and Bishops epic fail tonight should support that claim.

When I have the time, I'd be happy to do live-ish sim's with a quick period to period update with anything important.
Probably shouldn't do it because, if memory serves, the game leaves goalie decisions to you instead of it having it done automatically.
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

Ahh, okay. Probably why that sieve Bishop played the whole game.
Most recent file here.
Jungle Cats

Post by Jungle Cats »

Granlund's on his griiiiiiiiind.
Commish Bub(NYR)

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Words fail me.
MartyFromOTTAWA

Post by MartyFromOTTAWA »

Vamoooooooooooooooos
IslandersGM

Post by IslandersGM »

of course - the lowly backup can win two in a row... but Gibson, he can't even put a decent game together.
NYI GM

Return to “2014-15 EHEC Regular Season”