Brayden Schenn 79 Con
Manny Malhotra 73 Con
Greg Chase 80 Con
Colton St. Clair 77 Con

Salary from NYI point of view:
8.4M incoming
7.3M outgoing

Accepted

When I looked at my team I thought the tweaks I made in the summer might be enough to move me up a few places in the rebuilding process. I can see that this team is lacking major defensive awareness. *kinda like the real Oilers!* So in an attempt to be better defensively I am forgoing the offense that David brings. Brayden solidifies me down the middle as he is signed to an agreeable 5M for a few years to come. Manny again provides that Defensive awareness that my team sorely lacks. More moves are coming. the young kids are add ons for salary and contract space reasons.

I'm sorry to see David move on - I think he would have looked even better with Sam up the middle for him. NY wishes him the best and hope we don't meet in the STF!
NYI GM
BlackHawk Down (Seb)

Re: NYI - CHI

Post by BlackHawk Down (Seb) »

I was looking to add a scoring player since I traded Sharp. Krejci has great shooting and was what I was looking for. I could also afford another soon to be UFA. Schenn was a good pickup for me lately but I couldnt pass on an offensive player like Krejci.

I didnt mind trading Malhotra in the deal since I have other options at forward. I picked up 2 AHLers for life so the Islanders fit the contract limit.

Thanks Isles for the deal
Commish Bub(NYR)

Re: NYI - CHI

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

This trade has been reviewed and rejected. Guys, PM me if you want an explanation.

Return to “Rejected Trades”