EHM 2015?

Moderator: SharksGM

SharksGM
Site Admin

EHM 2015?

Post by SharksGM »

http://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/vi ... 23&t=13579

ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Commish Bub(NYR)

Re: EHM 2015?

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Never did try the SI version of EHM, and have never played FM, so I can't speak to how well SI does things. I *have* seen how nutty people are over FM, so there's that...

This revival, tho, sounds pretty intriguing. Looks like I know where some (all) of my birthday money this year is going...
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

EHM 2005 was pretty good and supports online leagues, although it's a lot more work than freeware EHM and the game isn't so polished.

EHM 2007 was really great but sadly didn't allow more than 16 human GMs. What a dumb decision...
Calgary.Flames

Post by Calgary.Flames »

When can we start trying this game out?
Calgary.Flames

Post by Calgary.Flames »

So I've downloaded this game from Steam (had to create an account and everything) and now I don't know how/where to unzip to new roster file that was posted on TBL. Help me out, I don't know how this shit works. Hell, I don't even know where this game is installed on my computer since it was downloaded on Steam.
MartyFromOTTAWA

Post by MartyFromOTTAWA »

What is it exactly?
An upgrade on the one we use?
IslandersGM

Post by IslandersGM »

Actually it's pretty easy to get to - kinda slow - you'll wanna run a league with likely just the NHL not all the other leagues going in the background. Follow the instructions for the zip file - pretty easy download. I wouldn't classify this as an upgrade just yet - game is still unpolished and in some aspects tedious. But i like how i'll have a hockey manager on my Win 8 laptop without having to download and install a .dll file just to get the damn thing to run.

You certainly can't cheat - at least i've not found the way yet.. unlike EHM that we run.
NYI GM
Josh-EDM

Post by Josh-EDM »

You guys are all noobs. Every single thing in that game can be edited pregame.

To use the rosters you go into the EHM folder in your directory. Data-Databases then unzip. Start a new game and use those.

You can read tutorials on the TBL forums for how to upgrade the images since EHMEA doesn't have an NHL license, hence the price.

It's just like 07 but a fuckton faster. It's great.
Jungle Cats

Post by Jungle Cats »

Josh-EDM wrote:You guys are all noobs. Every single thing in that game can be edited pregame.

To use the rosters you go into the EHM folder in your directory. Data-Databases then unzip. Start a new game and use those.

You can read tutorials on the TBL forums for how to upgrade the images since EHMEA doesn't have an NHL license, hence the price.

It's just like 07 but a fuckton faster. It's great.
uh oh. uh oh.

goodbye freetime.
Josh-EDM

Post by Josh-EDM »

Rob_Wild wrote:could be interesting. i still play ehm 07 and love it. is there really much of an upgrade?
It's significantly faster. I used to get mildly annoyed at how slow it would sim a full day through AHL/NHL. I haven't tried on here, but a full NHL day with 10+ games is done in 2 seconds.

Return to “The Sports Bar”