New Winnipeg GM

Moderator: SharksGM

Commish Bub(NYR)

New Winnipeg GM

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

A big late-season welcome to our new Winnipeg Jets GM, Ted Leavey.

Welcome to the fun, Ted!
AnaheimGM

Re: New Winnipeg GM

Post by AnaheimGM »

Welcome!
Dallas Stars GM

Post by Dallas Stars GM »

Hey, my biggest rival nowadays, welcome to the league.
STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2020, 2022
Calgary.Flames

Post by Calgary.Flames »

Great timing, man! Welcome aboard.
Flyin High Jets

Post by Flyin High Jets »

Thanks all. Have played EHM online for 5 + years, so i'm not a rook. :lol: I do have a question, where do I find my players attributes at and how do I find on what draft picks I have?
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

Flyin High Jets wrote:Thanks all. Have played EHM online for 5 + years, so i'm not a rook. :lol: I do have a question, where do I find my players attributes at and how do I find on what draft picks I have?
Download the gamefile to see your picks and check your roster page for player attribute information.
Most recent file here.
Commish Bub(NYR)

Flyin High Jets wrote:Thanks all. Have played EHM online for 5 + years, so i'm not a rook. :lol: I do have a question, where do I find my players attributes at and how do I find on what draft picks I have?
As Justin said, you can check your roster info through GMO. Click on the link, and then on the abbreviation for your team to see a complete list of the players on your pro and farm teams, and prospects.
Flyin High Jets

Post by Flyin High Jets »

Do you have to download the game file to play the game? I'm use to freeware EHM.
Commish Bub(NYR)

Flyin High Jets wrote:Do you have to download the game file to play the game? I'm use to freeware EHM.
Yes, this is the freeware EHM. You don't have to download the file, but some people find it more helpful or are just used to looking at the game instead of the website. You do have to make line and roster changes through GMO, however.
Commish Bub(NYR)

I should add that if you do download the zip file, unzip it into your saved game folder wherever EHM is on your computer. All the files are already loaded into a folder called 'EHEC.'
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Welcome. Don't forget that Pietrangelo is suspended for the next 3 games, so you need to edit your lines.

Return to “League Memos”