And so it ends...

Moderator: SharksGM

Penguin

And so it ends...

Post by Penguin »

Just wanted to thank you guys for the long ride its been. I am stepping down as the guru of the Pittsburgh Penguins and I really wanted to wish you guys the best of luck with your lives outside of EHEC. I complained a bit over the last year, but I have been the number one fan of this league since day 1. Everyone seems like very cool people and made this league very fun and respectful.

I would like to personally thank Justin, Dan and Pat for all the sims you guys made and all the other commitment you put to organize the league when legendary Adam moved on from the big role. Very much appreciated...

As for the playoffs, someone please KILL these **** Rangers!!!! 4-0 sweep with 22 goals scored and held Jarome Iginla pointless, wow! I know I'm not good at finding the good line combos, but my team was pretty solid.. Congrats, Pat. You spanked me so hard that I will never join a sim league again because I think you are a cheater. :D

Thanks again guys and special thanks to Justin for being my favorite rival (hate you fuckface!!!!) and Julien Rozon, I love you buddy...

Oh and special thanks to my virtual homies, captain Iggypop, Kopi, Hodgson, JVR, Blumkin and Danger Ranger. 2 cups and 6 seasons over 100 pts in 6 years. Proud of you guys.

Cheers,

Bern
Commish Bub(NYR)

Re: And so it ends...

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Bern, I can honestly say it's about fucking time I knocked you out of the playoffs, given that you've eliminated me three times . I may flame out in the second round, but I'll always have this memory. :)

Seriously, I'm sorry you're leaving, but it's been a good run. You always gave as good as you got, and your Pens were always a bitch to play against. Good luck in the future, and we'll miss having you around.
Calgary.Flames

Post by Calgary.Flames »

Congrats on being the GM with probably the most wins in EHEC history.
You'll be missed and good luck for the future.

AnaheimGM

Post by AnaheimGM »

Bonne chance Bern dans tes projets, toujours un plaisir de discuter avec toi!
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

Always tough to see a original Season 1 GM leave. It was a lot of fun getting to compete against you over the last few seasons. I never looked forward to seeing the Pens on my schedule and we had some great playoff battles. I guess I better win the Cup this year so you can't retire tied for the most championships :p

Your demeanour always put a smile of my face, buddy. Best of luck with everything.
Most recent file here.
MartyFromOTTAWA

Post by MartyFromOTTAWA »

Même si Cohen était l'unique objet de nos échanges, c'était qd même sympa de discuter avec toi!

Bon vent!
Bruins_GM

Post by Bruins_GM »

Best of luck, man!
Buffalo LEPS

Post by Buffalo LEPS »

Take Care !
Dallas Stars GM

Post by Dallas Stars GM »

Good luck in your next life.
STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2020, 2022
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Bern, hopefully you're still around to see this post. I want to thank you for your commitment to the league. A lot of people thank me, but I wouldn't have been able to create what I did without GMs like you. The loyal core group that we had from the outset, when things were a little bit rocky and we were getting our sea legs, are people that I will always consider friends. That definitely includes you, Matt.

I definitely wish you the best in everything and never hesitate to reach out via Facebook or email just to say hey. Thanks for everything you did for EHEC and for me.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Thanks for not ruining the one chance I had to win a cup while Winnipeg was still in the East.

Return to “League Memos”