New Season!

Moderator: SharksGM

Calgary.Flames

New Season!

Post by Calgary.Flames »

So the season starts next Wednesday and we're all pretty excited for it, aren't we?

Now, we'll ask that your teams' be 100% ready by Monday 7PM EST so that we can see if there are any issues across the league with rosters and financials.

Each team can have up to two U-20 guys on it's farm team and those will need to be selected by that time also.

Teams must have 22 or 23 skaters at all times with at least 12F, 6D and 2G.

Cap is at 58M.

Players that are 24 years old and older at the time of their demotion are waiver eligible.

"Waider Day" will start from Monday 7PM EST and will end on Tuesday at 7PM EST. During that period, guys that would be considered to be waiver eligible will automatically be placed on waivers. Only after that time will you need to post about waiver eligible guys being sent down.

Sims will be made on a daily basis, as usual, unless told otherwise.

I think that's pretty much it, feel free if you have any questions.
Vik (Habs)

Re: New Season!

Post by Vik (Habs) »

Calgary.Flames wrote:Each team can have up to two U-20 guys on it's farm team and those will need to be selected by that time also.
Are we meant to post these somewhere?
Calgary.Flames

Post by Calgary.Flames »

Vik (Habs) wrote:
Calgary.Flames wrote:Each team can have up to two U-20 guys on it's farm team and those will need to be selected by that time also.
Are we meant to post these somewhere?
I guess I'll put up a sticky one somewhere to gather that info.
JacketsGM (Jer)

Post by JacketsGM (Jer) »

Thanks to all of the hard-working core guys that have stepped up to keep this league running.

Great job, and good luck everyone!
Calgary.Flames

Post by Calgary.Flames »

Added a line to the rulebook. I thought it was there but apparently it wasn't.
To avoid teams picking guys only to waive them again...

Players picked up from the waiver wire must spend at least 7 days on their new team's pro roster.
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

A useful hidden feature for waiver day:

http://www.ehechockey.com/ufa.php?waiver=1

That lists everyone on the farm right now who's 24 and over and therefore eligible for waivers.
Calgary.Flames

Post by Calgary.Flames »

Some teams still aren't set. Everyone's roster should be trimmed down by now.
Please, make the necessary adjustments so that we can officially start looking at each one of your teams, run the numbers and whatnot.

Thanks.

Return to “League Memos”