February 28, 2021

Moderator: SharksGM

DetroitGM

February 28, 2021

Post by DetroitGM »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

Trade galore part II 🙃

Today's computer generated offer for all-star defenceman Alexander Yakovenko? Washington's Keaton Ellerby and Igor Boldin ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Because of the number of trades, I'm keeping this relatively short and simple:
-Ottawa beat Boston 3-2
-Florida beat Toronto 5-1
-the Capitals beat the Islanders 6-2. Bjugstad scored a goal, assisted by Cogliano and Andersson, on the powerplay, at 7:17 and 8:39 of the first. Andersson also had two goals, both assisted by Bjugstad, but the second assists were different on those.
-Nashville beat Carolina 3-1. There were 34 PIM in the game but only 3 powerplays - Koekkoek and Larsson fought at 3:38, then Kolesar and Pulkkinen at 5:58, while McBain and Larsson got offsetting roughing penalties at 17:32, and Clague and Boeser did the same at 26:59.
-For possibly the first time this season, Detroit is off the bottom of the standings, pulling out a 6-4 victory against the Wild, to the Detroit GM's mild chagrin.
-Tampa beat Montreal 3-1
-LA beat Winnipeg 3-2
-Vancouver beat Arizona 5-3, Forsberg with a hat-trick.
-and the Flyers blanked San Jose 3-0. Sorry Dan, I feel like your record in my sims is abysmal.

In trade news, Leon Bristedt didn't want to go to Colorado, Clayton Keller to Anaheim, Julien Nantel to Chicago, and Carter Ashton didn't want to leave Detroit ;)

Oh, all the trades up to Dallas-Boston's were entered, but there were a fair number so I recommend double checking details to make sure I got it all and fixed any con drops.
Gritty

Re: February 28, 2021

Post by Gritty »

Bristedt goes out with a bang!
AvalancheGM

Post by AvalancheGM »

Wait till he finds out he's going straight to the AHL :D
The Colorado Avalanche - missing the playoffs every year since EHEC began
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

DetroitGM wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:33 pm -and the Flyers blanked San Jose 3-0. Sorry Dan, I feel like your record in my sims is abysmal.
Well maybe you can stop pressing the 3-0 loss button for me? Thanks!

Return to “2020-2021 EHEC Regular Season”