March 12, 2021

Moderator: SharksGM

DetroitGM

March 12, 2021

Post by DetroitGM »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

So I did the sim, entered a suspension, reloaded to make sure the suspension was entered properly, and realized I had forgotten to save the sim first 🙃
All I will tell you about that first sim is that Colorado won with Mirko Hoefflin getting in two fights and getting suspended 4 games for injuring Bode Wilde for two months.

But that was all a dream. Instead, Colorado somehow still won (3-1) but Mirko Hoefflin didn't spend any time in the penalty box (and Bode Wilde didn't get injured).

In other results - Montreal beat Buffalo 4-2, the two teams each went 0 for 5 on the powerplay. Edmonton and San Jose tied at 3 with neither goalie doing especially great, and Nashville beat Arizona 3-1.
Also the Coyotes only had three AHLers who could play right-wing, so fast-signed Brett MacLean, who sadly did not pick up any points in the Tucson Roadrunners 6-6 tie.
SharksGM
Site Admin

Re: March 12, 2021

Post by SharksGM »

Good job not losing, I guess, and thanks for scoring 2 goals in 9 minutes, Andrew Ladd, but no thanks for blowing the lead with a minute left and taking a penalty with 2 minutes left in OT, Mr. Kakko.

I still don't understand how EHM coaches work:

- Josh Jacobs played 34+ minutes. He's still slumping despite having a 7+ rating for the last 10 games.
- Getzlaf is on PK2 but only played 20 seconds more than Ladd/Beck (who are not on any special teams), even though the team spent 8 minutes on the PK.

???
AvalancheGM

Re: March 12, 2021

Post by AvalancheGM »

I don't know what's more impressive, the fact we still won anyway or Hoefflin had no penalties.
The Colorado Avalanche - missing the playoffs every year since EHEC began

Return to “2020-2021 EHEC Regular Season”