October 29, 2020

Moderator: SharksGM

SharksGM
Site Admin

October 29, 2020

Post by SharksGM »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

Another busy night yields a surprising 5-7-1 record for home teams, with loads of surprising upsets like the Bruins edging out the Habs and the Wild with a convincing defeat of the Hawks.

Reid Gardiner (NSH) on waivers. Adam Ginning (VAN) and Paul Ranger (FLA) suffer injuries, the latter yielding a 2-game suspension for Matthew Spencer (BUF). That also reminded me to enter a 2-game suspension for K'Andre Miller (VAN) for injuring Mattias Tedenby (WPG) a while back.
VancouverCanucksGM

Re: October 29, 2020

Post by VancouverCanucksGM »

SharksGM wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:48 am Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

Adam Ginning (VAN) and Paul Ranger (FLA) suffer injuries, the latter yielding a 2-game suspension for Matthew Spencer (BUF).
So no suspension for Washington's Hofmann?
NYRNYRNYR

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

Solid showing again at MSG for the Rangers. And thank goodness since the Sharks come to town on the 31st. Ready for a solid match up. I freed them from the constant wrath of Rick Nash in LA but soon time to meet again!
TBGM - Geoff

Post by TBGM - Geoff »

The Lightning continue to struggle, having given up 4+ goals in 5 straight games... might be time to think about major lineup changes...
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

VancouverCanucksGM wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:35 am
SharksGM wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:48 am Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

Adam Ginning (VAN) and Paul Ranger (FLA) suffer injuries, the latter yielding a 2-game suspension for Matthew Spencer (BUF).
So no suspension for Washington's Hofmann?
We dropped the old 1-game suspensions for injuries shorter than a month rule last season as it was causing more trouble than it was worth. Actually, I wanted to make suspensions much longer since they're much shorter than the actual injury time and not exactly proportional either but I didn't get around to it in the offseason.

Return to “2020-2021 EHEC Regular Season”