February 19, 2021

Moderator: SharksGM

DetroitGM

February 19, 2021

Post by DetroitGM »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

Ten games on the night, tried to do a brief blurb on all of them but ran out of steam towards the end:

Buffalo destroyed the Penguins 7-0, Korpisalo stopping all 23 shots and Robin Lehner allowing 4 of 13 (Bishop allowed 3 of 15).

A Kasperi Kapanen hat-trick gave Detroit a surprising upset over San Jose, despite being outshot 30-20 (sorry Dan). Guillaume Latendresse managed to trip a player at 2:04 and the Sharks must have taken exception to that because he fought Taylor Beck 5 seconds after the penalty ended.

The Blues put 5 past Anthony Stolarz and the Blackhawks in the first road win of the evening.

Nolan Patrick had two goals and Zach Bogosian three assists as the Jets defeated Boston 4-1.

The Habs dominated the Devils, outshooting them 30-8 and winning the game 3-0.

A close one in Florida saw the Ducks emerge 4-3 winners.

I have nothing to say about the Rangers beatting Minnesota 4-2 or the Stars beating Nashville 2-1 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edmonton beat Vancouver 4-2 but the game was marred by an incident midway through the third period in which Cody Corbett, knocking Kevin Stenlund (who are these people?) out for at least four months. The game gave Corbett 4 games, but this was upped to 8 upon review.

Finally, the Blue Jackets had 8 powerplays against the fading Avalanche, though they only scored on one of them in their 4-2 victory.
PittsburghGM

Re: February 19, 2021

Post by PittsburghGM »

oh ok

that was not a fun back-to-back
NYRNYRNYR

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

On the one hand, I won 4-2, and all Ws are critical this time of year.

On the other I outshot them 2-1, and Rask let in 2 on 16, further showing that I cannot get a save this season, except for a 2 week window when The Mountain went off. Get it together bois
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

lol

Return to “2020-2021 EHEC Regular Season”