March 28, 2021

Moderator: SharksGM

DetroitGM

March 28, 2021

Post by DetroitGM »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

Complicated sim with the lines' issue. I loaded the lines files from teams that made changes after I did the Friday sim, but found that Minnesota's lines had been updated yet had Nail Yakupov (out indefinitely) in them? Not really sure how that makes/made sense, considering he's been injured for 10 days and this wasn't an issue when I did the sim on Friday... anyway, I stuck Gal Koren in that spot and they still won 4-2 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The two games on either side of the Wild's win also finished 4-2, first with the Rangers defeating Columbus, then with Calgary defeating the Kings.

Wild scenes followed in Dallas' 4-3 overtime defeat of the Oilers as they had a nice line brawl ~44min, with a subsequent fight between who other than Ack Kassian and Matthew Tkachuk. Dallas had been leading 3-1 when the brawl started, so it almost worked for the Oilers.

Colorado... well, the less said about their 9-3 loss to Vancouver, the better, right? Juuse Saros received the Mario Tremblay treatment, staying in for all 9 goals and making just 18 saves for a lovely .666 sv%. Oh, and the game was tied at 2 with 2min remaining in the second period.

Also I'm sorry Dan but San Jose lost 5-1 to Anaheim.
SharksGM
Site Admin

Re: March 28, 2021

Post by SharksGM »

59:59 3-3 EDM Matthew Tkachuk [37]) WG
------------------------------------------------------------
64:45 3-4 DAL Evgeni Malkin [29] (Andre Burakowsky, Philip Broberg)SH

lol. Glad to see that the no loser point rule is playing dividends. Meanwhile:

Code: Select all

(GA,  A, Sv , PIM, +/- Icetime Rating)
G Chet Pickard            4   0   9    0    0   33.20    4
G Jacob Markstrom         1   0   5    0    0   26.40    5
NO COMMENT.
NYRNYRNYR

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

Is Tom Novak doing it? Is it happening?
Last edited by NYRNYRNYR on Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
TBGM - Geoff

Post by TBGM - Geoff »

It seems Fucale (CBS) played his 68th game last night.
AvalancheGM

Post by AvalancheGM »

Yeah, I had him as the backup but I think it got screwed up in the Friday sim.
The Colorado Avalanche - missing the playoffs every year since EHEC began
The-Boss-GM

Post by The-Boss-GM »

Seems strange...

The only change I made since Friday was my starting goalie.
I'd love to see Nails back on the ice tho :D
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

The-Wild-GM wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:20 pm Seems strange...

The only change I made since Friday was my starting goalie.
You had lines updated yesterday morning (approx 28 hours ago). I tested with an alternate account and you shouldn't have been able to submit lines with Yakupov in them.

I suppose someone could have submitted lines after Nicholas uploaded the initial old re-sim from the other night, as Yakupov wouldn't have been injured in the players.ehm, but that should have been fixed well before yesterday morning so ???

But yes, it is possible for the .lns files to go out of sync with teams.ehm if simmers fix things, and the lines page on the site currently shows the last set of GM-submitted lines, not the actual lines in teams.ehm.
DetroitGM

Post by DetroitGM »

SharksGM wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:37 pm
I suppose someone could have submitted lines after Nicholas uploaded the initial old re-sim from the other night, as Yakupov wouldn't have been injured in the players.ehm, but that should have been fixed well before yesterday morning so ???
Ya, I was baffled. I downloaded the zip from the old re-sim, before I let Nicholas know about the issue, and Yakupov is injured in that, not in the lines. Then if you look at the fixed-sim from Saturday night, not in the lines there either. So somehow the change was made post-Saturday sim, pre-Sunday sim, and I have no idea how.

Return to “2020-2021 EHEC Regular Season”